SKUfood Group Coaching
“Sales training for the food industry” group coaching
Over the course of 8 weeks you will work through SKUfood Success Maps to ensure you build the foundation to be the supplier who gets the opportunities to grow your sales.
With small groups of 8 or less you will get the attention you need to move your business forward.
Group activities and learning are all held on-line so there is no travel time or extra expenses. All you need is access to the Internet and a camera on your computer.
“I have a better understanding of how a retail category manager thinks and what is important to them.”
Melvin Farms, Canning, NS
Our 8-week “Sales training for the food industry” program covers:
- Understanding your customer
- Visit stores to understand what they are trying to do
- Crafting a winning pitch & presentation
- Conducting a successful meeting
- Managing your category manager
- Building relationships beyond the category manager
- Open communication
- Keeping your products on the shelf
Anticipated participant outcomes:
- Your product continues to grow and you see opportunities from retailers
- A solid relationship that will see you through the good times and the bad
- The category manager calls you first for opportunities
As a Coaching Group member you receive:
Ready to get started now?
Our group coaching program is application based so we can assure the best group fit for participants.